eMazzanti Technologies Helps Business Owners Identify Network Security Threats with No-cost Security Assessment
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Hoboken, New Jersey (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
eMazzanti Technologies, IT support and computer consultant in the New York City Metro area, is now conducting Complimentary Network Security Assessments that show business leaders how they can improve business performance by using cloud-based email protection, email message oversight and archiving, and easy-to-use web security.
Through eMazzanti's MXwebinspect website, visitors can explore the benefits of state-of-the-art email and web security, and may request a Complimentary Network Security Assessment to determine areas of risk in their organization's current IT architecture.
"Effective email and web security require a security-first mindset," stated Carl Mazzanti, CEO, eMazzanti Technologies. "Numerous threats originate from both outside and inside the organization. Businesses must swiftly implement comprehensive measures to minimize risks and avoid becoming the latest security breach headline."
The informative website outlines MXINSPECTSM solutions, including Email Defense, Message Archive, and Web Defense. A few excerpts from the site follow:
MXINSPECT Email Defense
The award-winning MXINSPECT Email Defense works in the cloud to block more than 99% of all spam, viruses, worms, phishing scams, and other inbound email threats coming from outside the network.
Benefits of Comprehensive Cloud-Based Email Protection
• Reduced business disruption
• No hardware or software to buy, maintain, manage, or update
• Frees IT staff to focus on projects that drive growth
• Reduced IT labor costs with no long-term contract
• Rapid activation, in as little as one business day MXINSPECT Spam Blocking
• Blocks over 99 percent of spam, viruses, worms, phishing, and other inbound email threats
• Suspect messages are externally quarantined for future handling MXINSPECT Virus and Worm Scanning
• Identifies and intercepts zero-hour mass mailing worms before they enter or leave a corporate network
• Leverages leading antivirus engines from Authentium®, McAfee®, and Sophos® MXINSPECT Fraud Protection
• Anti-spam rules automatically protect against fraud and phishing scams
• Around-the-clock monitoring provides proactive defense… Visit http://www.mxwebinspect.com to see additional email protection solutions and capabilities. MXINSPECT Message Archive Powered by MessageWatcher®, MXINSPECT Message Archive provides electronic oversight of the entire email environment to minimize the cost and risk associated with non-compliance, loss of proprietary information, and inappropriate employee emails. MXINSPECT Archive Compliance Control automatically stores inbound, outbound, and internal emails to help organizations:
• Comply with electronic security regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA, SEC, and FRCP
• Reduce the financial implications of non-compliance
• Decrease storage and e-discovery costs
MXINSPECT Web Defense
Web Defense offers reliable around-the-clock protection and support for network administrators who may not have the time, staff, budget or expertise necessary to maintain an effective in-house web security solution
Visit http://www.mxwebinspect.com for more information and to request a Complimentary Security Assessment from eMazzanti Technologies.
Other related resource information:
Article Suggests "Security Makeover" Diminishes Data Risk
Email Spam and Virus Protection
About eMazzanti Technologies:
eMazzanti Technologies' team of trained, certified IT security experts provide 24×7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity, and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets, as well as regional, national, and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft's 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, Microsoft Northeast Region Partner of the Year; a four-time recipient of WatchGuard's Partner of the Year, and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row.
Download the free article: How to Select an IT Provider here.
More than 400 companies trust their IT support needs to eMazzanti Technologies.
For more information, contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti, Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11991079.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Real Time Communications's Homepage ]