Real Time Communications Viewpoints
fring Over-the-Top (OTT)
From our Industry Experts
[July 24, 2014]
Japan Extra & intra Dental Imaging Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2019
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (
) has announced the addition of the "Japan Dental Imaging Market Assessment and Forecast To 2019" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the dental imaging in Japan through 2019.
The product categories covered in this report include: - Extra Oral Imaging - Intra Oral Imaging Scope - Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2006 to 2019.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2019.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2006 to 2019).
- Recent Events and Developments Key Topics Covered: 1 Tables & Charts 2 Introduction 3 Scope of the Report 4 Japanese Market for Dental Imaging (2006-2019) 5 Recent Events and Developments 6 Appendix Companies Mentioned - ASAHI ROENTGEN IND.CO., LTD.
- GC Corporation - Gendex Dental Systems - J. Morita USA, Inc.
- Planmeca Oy - Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
For more information visit
CONTACT: Research and Markets, Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com Fax from USA: 646-607-1907 Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices (
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Back To Real Time Communications's Homepage
Subscribe here for RTCW eNews
Kandy Wrapper: Visual Attendant
Kandy Visual Attendant is ready for resale. The turnkey solution can be custom branded ...
NFV Made Easy
Moving to an NFV gives you An agile and lower cost network. With GENBAND's NFV Solutions ...
Kandy Bus 2016 Connected Experience
Kandy presents A Connected Experience, a three-part fire-starter where we build entire Kandy-enabled ...
Featured Testimonials & Case Studies
XO Leverages Nuvia for New Contact Center Service
Nuvia Powers Telogiks Hosted Voice Service
NetFortris Talks Unified Communications
Timico Strengthens Unified Communications Capabilities with GENBAND Nuvia
TW Telecom Accelerates Market Adoption of SIP Trunking Services
Embedding Real-Time Communications Into Digital Interactive Publishing Platforms
RTC Media in the NFV Cloud
Is NFV, Cloud and SDN?
Unified Communications (UC): The Price of Productivity - Mitigating the Risks of Unified Communications Deployments